I am trying something new today. Beginning 21 days of prayer and fasting, I am doing liquid only, and not the fun liquids like Mountain Dew or Adult Beverages.
I was up praying, reading and writing most of the night, so I am also short on sleep.
1. Theme Verse is Joshua 3:5
AMP: "And Joshua said to the people, Sanctify yourselves [that is, separate yourselves for a special holy purpose], for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you."
KJV: "And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you."
NIV: "Joshua told the people, "Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you."
NASB: "Then Joshua said to the people, "Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you."
2. Consecrate myself "TO" something, not just away from something. Sanctify, Consecrate and Separate myself "TO" a special holy purpose in God.
3. Pray over Categories: the names of God and truth of God over my life in categories and write them down.
a. Family (home, wife, kids, culture, environments, plans)
b. Finances (producer & giver, not consumer & hoarder of things, strategies & plans to leave legacy & give generously)
c. Faith (personal, family & church to grow in a powerful faith that is not boring or based in tradition, but based in revelation and experience and truth and love, active and producing results of supernatural)
d. Future (to see, hear and speak what God is saying for the future in every category)
4. Worship & Preaching: I am using YouTube to listen to worship, Elevation Worship and others with powerful lyrics and cries for God's heart. I am listening to Cory Russell from IHOP's, One Thing Conference.
5. Praying & Meditating on who God is.
a. Elohim "The Strong Creator God"
b. Adonai "Master Over All"